Sunday, February 1, 2009

Name This Photo


9.5 mile run at Rockefeller this morning, with Coach Adam. Any idea what I am doing here?

UPDATE

I like all the answers. It did feel good on my quads for sure. And I almost could feel the curvature of the earth as I imagined myself hugging the world. Good thing I didnt try to taste the ice, or i might still be there!

There is no answer, really. I do not know what I was doing. Perhaps "dancing naked in the rain", as Roshi Richard Hart recommends, best describes it. Except it was too cold to be naked and the rain had frozen into a sheet of ice on the trail.

Adam said he wanted a picture and I just got down on the ground. We both laughed :)

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Icing your quads?

HolisticGuru said...

Making an ice angel? Hugging a glacier?

Iron Jayhawk said...

I'm going with some type of variation of an ice bath. :)

Jen said...

Hopefully you weren't sweating enough to stick....

George Houston said...

chillin' out???