Dust and vacuum
Go to church
Bring Christmas decorations to storage
Deal with icy sidewalk and driveway
CYO swim practice
Aside from that, I also need to ride 1 hour on the trainer (MS: 1 x 10' @ 95-100%/Z4-5, 5' Easy, 2 x 12' (3') @ 85%/z3. Remainder of time at 75-80%) and watch the Giants beat Eagles.
And do this blog entry.
Kielbasa Kale Stew (from allreceipes.com)
- 6 large potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1/4 cup butter
- 10 cups water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 1/2 pounds kale - rinsed, dried and chopped
- 2/3 pound kielbasa sausage, sliced into 1/2 inch pieces
- Place the potatoes into a large stockpot, over medium high heat. Add butter and water, and bring to a boil. Cook potatoes until tender. Reserve liquid and mash potatoes in the pan until smooth. Return the potato water to the pot and stir in salt and pepper. Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Stir in the fresh kale and sausage and simmer for another 30 minutes. Serve hot.I like to have a roasted garlic chiabata with this.I get them at Stop and Shop in the bakery section, warm them up in the microwave.
Go Big Blue.